Recover Your Password

Federal Managers Association

FMA Working for You

  • House passes 2020 federal pay raise, takes steps to block OPM-GSA merger June 28, 2019
  • By Nicole Ogrysko, Federal News Network

    The House has advanced a federal pay raise for civilian employees next year. The House passed the financial services and general government appropriations bill Wednesday afternoon with a 224-196 vote.

    Specifically, the bill includes a 2.6% across-the-board pay raise with an additional 0.5% in locality adjustments to total 3.1%. The raise would apply to civilian federal employees,

    Like NARFE, the Federal Managers Association also applauded the House’s decision to keep OPM intact.

    “While some components of the proposal have merit toward making government function more effectively and efficiently, FMA’s concern with removing OPM’s status as an independent establishment outweigh the potential benefits,” the association’s president, Renee Johnson, said in a statement.

    To read the full article please click here


FMA Logo

Advocating Excellence in Public Service

Why Join FMA?

The Association’s considerable influence stems from a team approach to advocacy. When lawmakers or agency decision-makers consider proposals that could adversely affect the management of the federal workforce, they quickly realize that TEAM FMA stands together to protect the interests of all its members.

Contact FMA

FMA National Office