Recover Your Password

Federal Managers Association

In the News

  • 2023 Federal Pay Raise and 2023 GS Pay Scale Finalized - December 23, 2022
  • By Ian Smith, Fed Smith

    The 2023 federal pay raise and the 2023 GS pay scale tables with locality pay have been finalized now that President Biden has issued the annual Executive Order (EO) which puts the federal employee pay raise into effect for next year.

    The 2023 federal pay raise will be an overall average of 4.6% based on Biden’s alternative pay plan letter issued back in August.

    Under the terms of that letter, the federal pay raise for 2023 will be an across-the-board base pay increase of 4.1% and locality pay increases to average 0.5%. This will result in an overall average pay increase of 4.6% for federal employees in 2023.

    To read the full article, click here.


FMA Logo

Advocating Excellence in Public Service

Why Join FMA?

The Association’s considerable influence stems from a team approach to advocacy. When lawmakers or agency decision-makers consider proposals that could adversely affect the management of the federal workforce, they quickly realize that TEAM FMA stands together to protect the interests of all its members.

Contact FMA

FMA National Office